• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

1998 Suzuki Sidekick-2pc Hardtop WANTED

OleBoy

Charter Member 2015
Hideho neighbors

I'm desperately in search of a Used, Two-Piece, Fiberglass Hardtop for a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick Two-Door, that I bought for my son as his first vehicle. It has a soft-top on it now that has seen better days. If there is anything locally where you live, please let me know.

I have found a couple in Ontario Canada for good prices, but they will not ship them to me. They are Pick-up ONLY

Please everyone. If there's any near you, let me know.

I'd be grateful

Suzuki Sidekick, Geo Tracker or Chevy Tracker.

Any year from 1989-1998 will work. With modification.

i im ricardo erazo in nc usa net you fon cll 9805220897 hardtop $....

Hideho neighbors

I'm desperately in search of a Used, Two-Piece, Fiberglass Hardtop for a 1998 Suzuki Sidekick Two-Door, that I bought for my son as his first vehicle. It has a soft-top on it now that has seen better days. If there is anything locally where you live, please let me know.

I have found a couple in Ontario Canada for good prices, but they will not ship them to me. They are Pick-up ONLY

Please everyone. If there's any near you, let me know.

I'd be grateful

Back