• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

2023 Formula One (Woe To Mercedes & Ferrari)?

Hey All

FIA taketh away from Alonzo and FIA giveth back to Alonzo... Right thing to do.

I think Mercedes much better than they are showing now as I think they will get their aero act together.

Ferrari good grief. Do they even have an act to get together? I'm not impressed by Fred an I am a Ferrari fan. I suspect there will be upper mgmt conflicts with Fred to come.

Red Bull is the class of the field and will be even better when they quit using Honda engines and go to Ford?

-Ed-

I had nothing better to do so I watched the 3rd annual Jamal Khashoggi Memorial Grand Prix.

FIA=Bureaucrats doing what Bureaucrats do.

FORD 'power' to RBR better than Honda? They certainly did well with 'Stewart' and 'Jaguar' previously....NOT.

On a more serious note, I doubt Alpine will come in ahead of Ferrari and Mercedes, Ocon and Gasly are an explosive pairing, while Aston Martin are looking good it is really far too soon, when they hit the European rounds is when we see their true potential.

And just for laughs, Norris is looking very ordinary compared to his 'Rookie' teammate........
:victorious:

I had nothing better to do so I watched the 3rd annual Jamal Khashoggi Memorial Grand Prix.

FIA=Bureaucrats doing what Bureaucrats do.

FORD 'power' to RBR better than Honda? They certainly did well with 'Stewart' and 'Jaguar' previously....NOT.

On a more serious note, I doubt Alpine will come in ahead of Ferrari and Mercedes, Ocon and Gasly are an explosive pairing, while Aston Martin are looking good it is really far too soon, when they hit the European rounds is when we see their true potential.

And just for laughs, Norris is looking very ordinary compared to his 'Rookie' teammate........
:victorious:

Danny Ricc is one of my favorite drivers (as he's the only one that to this date, gave Max a good fight) - and it pains me to see him in this state.
Hopefully he can get a ride in Indycar.....or dare I say Alpha Tauri....:dizzy:

Back