• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

2024 Daytona 500

And the forecast calls for rain all day Sunday and into early Monday, so I won't be seeing the race. I did watch the truck race on Friday night, that was a fun one to watch. That was my feeling about last season, the truck racing was the most exciting to watch.

And the forecast calls for rain all day Sunday and into early Monday, so I won't be seeing the race. I did watch the truck race on Friday night, that was a fun one to watch. That was my feeling about last season, the truck racing was the most exciting to watch.
Yah, they pushed Xfinity until after the Cup race....

I did get to see all but about the first 20 or 30 laps of the Daytona 500. Not very exciting, big crash near the end of the race that took out some of the better performing cars, ended under caution. Seems to be a standard super-speedway race. I still prefer short track racing.

I watched (most) of it to see how our debutant (Shane van Gisborne) did but he was punted out in the usual fashion.
Oddly enough the Bathurst 12 hour was run on the same weekend and it started dry, rained, dried out, rained again etc.
Quite entertaining!!!!!
:encouragement:

Back