• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

2026 New F1 Car Design

Unimpressed!
100mm narrower and 200mm shorter.
The 50/50 power split makes no sense at all and the 'active aero' appears to be an unnecessary complication.
JV made much the same comments (I like JV, he tells it like it is!) and went further.
In his view if the ICU will be using 'sustainable fuels' then why bother with the battery pack?
Less weight and one less problem to worry about.
He was quite scathing about the 'push to pass' gimmick as well.
I still think my previous post about using an F2 type of car as a template stands up.
:ninja:

In his view if the ICU will be using 'sustainable fuels' then why bother with the battery pack?

The sustainable fuel thing might be the reason we see manufacturers like Audi entering F1. The combustion engine might not be as dead as it seems at the moment. Domenicali even hinted at a return to just combustion engines if the sustainable fuel thing works out.

Trading in DRS for a 'push to pass' system' and active aero? Not sure about those, time will tell.
30 Kilo's lighter is only a start, should be at least 100 IMHO.

Unimpressed!
100mm narrower and 200mm shorter.
The 50/50 power split makes no sense at all and the 'active aero' appears to be an unnecessary complication.
JV made much the same comments (I like JV, he tells it like it is!) and went further.
Less weight and one less problem to worry about.
He was quite scathing about the 'push to pass' gimmick as well.
I still think my previous post about using an F2 type of car as a template stands up.
:ninja:
Yah, it seems to me that F1 appears to get more like IndyCar with each new rules change....
Or am I incorrect?

Back