• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AC 500 props

Thoe6969

Charter Member
Seems to me Bob made some props for that plane once but can't find them here or screenshotworld.Just installed again in SP2 and the props are fubar.The rest of the plane works great.

Seems to me Bob made some props for that plane once but can't find them here or screenshotworld.Just installed again in SP2 and the props are fubar.The rest of the plane works great.

If it were a true FSX bird, I could do a prop for it, but when it's being ported, my hands are tied, it's down to modeling then. I wish we could get the old animation textures to work correctly, would be so much easier, LOL :ernae:

I know the guy who has the gmax source code if someone wants to convert it. :d

BTW, there are about six different AC500 versions not counting the Shrike, so we need to get more specific.

Back