• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Advice please

dhasdell

SOH-CM-2023
I keep looking at FSX and am getting more and more tempted. My current comp will just about run the original demo, but not really well enough to take the plunge. For what it is worth, my FS9 runs fine apart from high density areas. I have read, though, that the current FSX with SP runs faster than the original. Is this true enough to make the difference I need?
:wavey:

Post your system's specs and we'll take a look at how well FSX will run for you. :)

And yes, the service packs improved FSX's performance big time. It's still a hardware hog though.

Thanks. I have a HP running XP with SP3, Intel4 PCU, 2.20 Ghz, 2.00 Gb of RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 6600. I'm not sure what RAM the graphics card has, but it's standard, not upgraded.
:wavey:

most of that youll be fine but i highly recomend that you upgrade your processer i have a 9400gt i got it for about $60 but i still want to go higher

I have seen FSX work fairly well on less, just keep the eye candy to a minimum and you just might have a reasonably good experience. Good luck
Ted

OK - thanks. If it will look poorer than FS9 I'll wait for a new comp.

Now, OT: how was my post #3 above edited by someone I've never heard of almost three years before it was written?

OK - thanks. If it will look poorer than FS9 I'll wait for a new comp.

Now, OT: how was my post #3 above edited by someone I've never heard of almost three years before it was written?

Thats from a HDD server back up that had to be used when SOH was hacked..

disreguard it..We all get them from time to time...LOL

Back