• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aeroprakt A-22 Foxbat

falcon409

SOH-CM-2022
Is anyone aware of a float version of this airplane ever being released. . . .or if the base model was ever converted to native FSX?

Howdy... A while back I picked up Rick Piper's Foxbat and Vladimir Zhyhulskiy's Foxbat, both for FS9- I've been flying them in FSX for some time now, and I don't remember having to do much to get them to work in FSX. Vladimir's version also has float and ski versions... Hope this helps!

- Mike Z.

P.S. OOPS! I got these out of mothballs, and it appears that while Rick Piper's model works fine in FSX, Vladimir's model needs a little tweaking of the model with respect to props and glass. Funny, though, both models have no trouble with the usual prop anomaly that affects portovers. I couldn't tell you if anyone has converted them, but if not, someone should- these aircraft make for nice low-and-slow flying...

- M.Z.

Last edited:
Back