• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AH Lockheed electra

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
I thought AH made the Lockheed Electra for P3D - Was this a recent release just for MSFS 2020? Maybe that's why I didn't see it as a freebee on Orbx list.

I thought AH made the Lockheed Electra for P3D - Was this a recent release just for MSFS 2020? Maybe that's why I didn't see it as a freebee on Orbx list.

Not sure about the Electra parentage but I do know that anything in P3D/FSX AH made for another Producer, eg, Just Flight, is not included in the AH/Orbx giveaway.
& I don't think everything AH has done was on the Orbx AH Partner page before the giveaway.
T43

We did indeed make the Electra for Just Flight. Then LM "requested"it for the sim (along with the Connie by the way) - not sure JF (or we for that matter) had any choice in the matter...

Back