• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AI aircraft canopy texture issue

Navy Chief

This is a screenshot of the VRS AI USS Kitty Hawk flight deck. Note the canopy on the AI A-7 (actually ALL of the AI canopies on deck). I have tried all the different lighting options I see listed in graphic options, but nothing is solving the problem. The canopies are transparent for a couple seconds or so, as the scenery is loading, and then it changes to what is shown in this screenshot. Any ideas? Thanks, NC

canopy by retnavycpo, on Flickr

Are the AI models those that come with the carrier, or are you using third-party ones?
Do you get the same issues with the SWS carriers, for example?

Dave

Are the AI models those that come with the carrier, or are you using third-party ones?Do you get the same issues with the SWS carriers, for example?Dave
Dave, it is the AI models that come with the carrier. As for SWS, I need to check. I have other problems with the SWS carrier right now... NC

I believe that you're stuck with them as they are until VRS produce their updates for P3Dv5 -- which I believe may happen in mid-November.
Everything looks to be P3Dv4 to me. Note that the Hawkeye in your shot also has the glass issue.

Dave

Back