• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AI Carriers

tgycgijoes

Members +
I have gotten back to using AI Carriers with my Enterprise Air Group. I am using the non-Java one in P3D V4.5 most of the time successfully but it's glitchy, at least on my computer. Get the menu up; position the carrier 5 mi ahead and forward. I can't see the carrier so I request a position and it's 4895 miles away. Duh!!!!! Delete it and do it again and most of the time it works but not always. Anyone else have this problem? :banghead:

I have gotten back to using AI Carriers with my Enterprise Air Group. I am using the non-Java one in P3D V4.5 most of the time successfully but it's glitchy, at least on my computer. Get the menu up; position the c arrier 5 mi ahead and forward. I can't see the carrier so I request a position and it's 4895 miles away. Duh!!!!! Delete it and do it again and most of the time it works but not always. Anyone else have this problem? :banghead:
Yes, once in awhile, but no real disaster (p3d4.5)

Back