• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

AI Pushback options

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
I've added some parking spots to a freeware scenery using ADE and even thought I selected the Push back direction to NONE the AI aircraft will still backup. It seems
like either P3D or ADE is ignoring my choice.

Capture.jpg

Red arrows is where I want the direction of taxi - Green arrows are is where the AI is pushing back after I selected NONE for push back

capture1-jpg.84136

I do not know if Lockheed-Martin really did anything about the coding for pushback, but in FSX, directional pushback seemed to be one of those unfinished features.

Over at FSDeveloper there are some previous discussions on the topic and they discuss some procedures call "plumbing" and direct taxi in. :dizzy:

I do not know if Lockheed-Martin really did anything about the coding for pushback, but in FSX, directional pushback seemed to be one of those unfinished features.

Back