• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aircraft won't taxi

jmig

SOH-CM-2024
I just praised LM in another post. So, it is time to get back to normality and complain. ;)

Does anyone know why the airplane sometimes gets stuck to the taxiway? I have seen this before, and I think I once remembered a solution. What happens is when you try to taxi or takeoff (if spawned on RWY) the airplane won't move. It is like the parking brakes are applied, even when they are not. If the airplane has enough power to override the brakes it will move slowly, but not fast enough to take off.

I have tried cycling the parking brake, to no avail. The only thing that will fix it is to kill the flight and start over.

This does not happen every time, just once and a while. :dizzy:

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
Disregard! It was the darn brakes. Somehow they got set to ON? How and why??? Must be quantum's uncertainty principle at work.

Back