• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Airstripes scenery in the mountains

menef

Charter Member
Hello to everyone! I'm struggling to find some airstrips in the mountains for FSX like those used (also for outlaw activities ) in South America (Colombia, Equador...) by bush pilots flying Cessna 207/206. I have found almost nothing in the main simulation sites. Maybe someone knows more places to search?
Thanks in advance
Bruno

I see dirt strip airports all the time flying, for that I'd filter by state or country, and just cycle through them until you find one. I do know there are freewhere on flyaway sim where it adds hangers, objects to the dirt strips. Aerosoft and orbx has a tone of pacific and rocky mountain airport improvments as well to small little airports, which includes some in south/central america, etc.

If I am not mistaken the game popupulated "fantasy" airports that don't really exist in real life for some remote locations. But I bet if you search south america, columbia, mexico, etc. you'll find small airports. Also, may I suggest Cuba to Florida, and Baja to California. Best of luck in your drug running

A challenging air strip in the mountains here in our library.

Bear Camp Research

Thank you to all of you for your answers ! Now I'm going to check everything!!
Bruno

Back