• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

An Introduction

H

harleyman

Many of you all here have seen me around and know me as *The one with all the questions* To all newer folks I'm just an enthuesist That likes computers and Flight Sims...

As most know these are the old *txnetcop* forums here..He has decided that at this point in his life and work he just needed more time for family and work,so I was recomended to *help* here for a while while he takes a well needed break.His intentions are to return,and I am just honored to have been choosen to keep his home fires here burning till that day.

I was very concerned about filling such *Large* shoes here..I don't know nor claim to know 1/3 of what Ted knows..But what I do know is that If I don't know an answer to your needs ,I will tell you so,and together we can find a solution or a fix...

What are my qualifycations you ask? Well,I have built several computers lately. Did I mention that I love Flight Sims and SOH and all its staff here? LOL Actually its more of a time thing,as I have that to offer.Trust me,there are many folks here that know much more than I will ever know...

So Ted...Thank you for this opportunity..I will do my best..I among many thank you for all you've done here...Till your return....

Congratulations on your "promotion"! You seem more than qualified to fill in for Txnetcop. Good Luck! :bananalama:

Many of you all here have seen me around and know me as *The one with all the questions* To all newer folks I'm just an enthuesist That likes computers and Flight Sims...

As most know these are the old *txnetcop* forums here..He has decided that at this point in his life and work he just needed more time for family and work,so I was recomended to *help* here for a while while he takes a well needed break.His intentions are to return,and I am just honored to have been choosen to keep his home fires here burning till that day.

I was very concerned about filling such *Large* shoes here..I don't know nor claim to know 1/3 of what Ted knows..But what I do know is that If I don't know an answer to your needs ,I will tell you so,and together we can find a solution or a fix...

What are my qualifycations you ask? Well,I have built several computers lately. Did I mention that I love Flight Sims and SOH and all its staff here? LOL Actually its more of a time thing,as I have that to offer.Trust me,there are many folks here that know much more than I will ever know...

So Ted...Thank you for this opportunity..I will do my best..I among many thank you for all you've done here...Till your return....

I am txnetcop and I endorse this announcement...good job Harleyman!!:woot:
Ted

Whats up Ted...Hows it going bud?

Thanks for the endorsement....:wave:

Now that Harley is a mod, do I start putting my :icon29: on his tab or keep using Henry's? :friday::ernae::friday:
Congrats Harley:monkies: :woot:

Joe

I think the big *H* likes all the tabs...I say keep em comming...:ernae:

And Thanks Butcherbird17....:wave:

Back