• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Another Cessna 152

B

BananaBob

:ernae: Repaint that is, available at avsim.

gbscz152uj2.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-152/1292193/L/

Oh yeh I'm waiting in line,sure would look good on our Just Flight 152. Duh,didn't notice that was a paint,thought it was a picture of a real plane. Just went to avsim looking around and there it was. Thanks, looks great.

Glorious, Bob! Any aircraft developer that missed this, sit up and take notice: offering a decent paint kit can make even slightly ho-hum planes much more attractive to buyers. Knowing that Bob's got his brushes out makes me much more inclined to open my wallet.

Cool.

Because yellow IS the fastest color.

-G-

:d

es_36d.jpg

i saw this at the bottom of the page as well

Warning! You should always ride your performance machine with the proper safety gear! Do not attempt any of the dangerous maneuvers

Note:Scooter performance may vary depending upon weather conditions, terrain conditions, length of use and wieght of rider.

:costumes:

Oh yeh I'm waiting in line,sure would look good on our Just Flight 152. Duh,didn't notice that was a paint,thought it was a picture of a real plane. Just went to avsim looking around and there it was. Thanks, looks great.

Guess I should have been more clear, LOL, Cheers everyone. :ernae:

Back