• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Anyone still flying this one?

Who else Kees?

DcqzV32.jpg

The AH/JF Bf109 model was much better than the A2A model at some points, but also had its weak points. I think the fuselage shape was spot on, but the oversized cockpit made it look a bit odd. Although perhaps inferior at some points, the VC and incredible paintkit by Martin "ICDP" Catney, made the offering of A2A hard to beat.

A pity, as I think the AH/JF model really deserved a few nice repaints as the included ones could use an upgrade. (just look at the numbers on this one....)

Cheers,
Huub

I agree with you 100% Huub. There is no paintkit for this one tough it is advertised as included in the download. The reason I posted this? I found two facets of the model disturbing. The landing gear covers were too white on the inside. And there is a faulty animation in the trop model. A valve of the sandfilter moves to the other side of the plane if you open the cowl flaps. I fixed both. If anyone is interested let me know.

Cees

BTW: I found the paintkit!

Last edited:
Back