• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V4 Area 51 Simulations RAH-66 Comanche

SeanTK

Charter Member
Just wondering if anyone has the installer for the FSX/P3D version of the Area 51 Simulations RAH-66 Comanche helicopter and can email it to me. I purchased it years ago from the defunct FSPilotShop.com, and it is no longer available in any online store. I have my purchase email but can't recall if a serial number is needed. Does anyone know of a location that can assist in getting the installer and a valid serial if needed? For anyone that is able to assist, are the repaints in this thread available as well: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/81181-Area-51-Sim-RAH-66-Comanche-released!

FSPilotShop.com
------------------------------------------------------
Order Number: ***116
Date Ordered: Monday 24 August, 2015

Products
1 x Area 51 Sim - RAH-66 Comanche (ARE-160) = $19.95
Delivery Option Instant Download
Sub-Total: $19.95
Total: $19.95

I could be mistaken, but since Area51 Sim is no longer around, it's hard to find or get support for their old products. I thought I read somewhere they had some issue with distribution and disappeared and came back as Hanger 18 Simulations, but then vanished again. PCAviatior I think was selling their stuff. But I'm unsure as to whom or if there is anyone handling the Area51 Sim stuff. Right now on PCA, they have an AH-1W and the S-97 as listed products. Not sure if that helps you in a direction or not.

Sorry I do not think getting another copy of the installer will help you. That mob used to do an internet validation for their installers. Crap I know, I have a whole bunch of stuff I got from them over the years that I no longer can get either. I had them installed and then backed up but lost them with a hard drive crash. I do know that the sensible vendors and providers will give you a new installer package if you can validate with them the prior purchase. Not all though. I have got most of the stuff I wanted back that way only. The rest put down to experience! Sucks yeah!

Just wondering if anyone has the installer for the FSX/P3D version of the Area 51 Simulations RAH-66 Comanche helicopter and can email it to me. I purchased it years ago from the defunct FSPilotShop.com, and it is no longer available in any online store. I have my purchase email but can't recall if a serial number is needed. Does anyone know of a location that can assist in getting the installer and a valid serial if needed? For anyone that is able to assist, are the repaints in this thread available as well: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/81181-Area-51-Sim-RAH-66-Comanche-released! FSPilotShop.com ------------------------------------------------------ Order Number: ***116 Date Ordered: Monday 24 August, 2015 Products ------------------------------------------------------ 1 x Area 51 Sim - RAH-66 Comanche (ARE-160) = $19.95 Delivery Option Instant Download ------------------------------------------------------ Sub-Total: $19.95 Total: $19.95
I have the installer. You still interested?

Back