• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Assetto Corsa Competizione

wombat666

Administrator
I finally decided to give this a run and so far I've attempted to load it up and on reaching the 'Start' the bloody thing has just gone and CTD.
That would be at least 10 times in a 24 hour stretch.
Done all the reporting and filed the details to the (so called) bug report page and Nada.
Epic fail.
Not even a decent beta!
This is on the 'old' system but that isn't short of grunt.
No way will I consider loading it on the i9 box (when it's finally finished)....................................:banghead:

0CUIt4.jpg

Might be right there Ferry.
I've been trawling through several forums and similar problems seem to be not uncommon.
Downloaded a 'fix' which my security flagged as 'malware' but I ran it anyway, scanned all over and eventually decided on the best driver for my Graphic cards, which ironically were the same as my present versions!
Went through the steps just the same and ended up with the same result.
I'm using my backup box as the new build has been held up for a few weeks, but a pair of (aging but pretty fast) GeForce RTX 2080 Ti cards should be able to handle something as basic as ACC.
Given that I have a number of R/L issues happening right now I might just shelve ACC until my i9 build is up and running.

Meanwhile........

Fvrpnh.jpg

MkMZhd.jpg

I'll keep driving pCars!

:encouragement:

And just to really tick me off it's on sale via 'Humble Bundle' for A$38:00!!!!
:banghead:
I might (just 'might') stick one of my shiny new ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti cards in the old box and see what happens.

And a PS: AC is only A$7.00!!!

Back