• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

ATC sound missing

Zolt check out the latest thread at AVSIM on P3D sound issues - its is windows updates doing it. Can be fixed. Drives me nuts because I use a bluetooth hands free headset- Always getting chopped about. Basically the sound control stuff is a bit of a mess - I have NVIDIA wanting to control the sound, I have the normal sound card or Realtek that does it via speakers and the blue tooth system. I basically have to reset the sound now everytime I use the sim

Wonder if it's anything like FSX when that happened? Something to do with your sound card specs and something like checking box labeled "Do nothing".

Unfortunately no change :banghead:

Same issue. The following worked for me:

The first three are the same as the link provided from BendyFlyer

• Right click on the sound icon to the lower right of your desktop
  • Open Sound Settings
  • Sound Control Panel (upper right)

Now, on the Playback tab in the list under "Select a playback device below to modify its settings." look for what device(s) have green checkmarks with them. My list had two; one for the speakers built into my monitor, and one for my soundcard, both of which were labeled as "Default Device" creating a conflict. Re-select the device you want as default and click the "Set Default" button below the list. Then check to see if now you only have one green checkmark only on that device and no others. If you only have one green checkmark, and it is already on the correct device, you might try resetting it by going through the Set Default process again.

Hope this work for you.

Back