• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to
B-7 Martragny FS9.zip

B-7 Martragny FS9.zip 2024-09-21

No permission to download

ian elliot

SOH-CM-2024
ian elliot submitted a new resource:

B-7 Martragny FS9.zip - Martragny ALG for FS9

Martragny B-7 advanced landing ground for FS9
Four miles east of Bayeux and south of Gold Beach Normandy. Construction begun on June 14th and
operational by 0730hrs,June 25th. Home first to 19,65 and 122 sqd Mustangs, replaced form July 19th by
198,609,164 and 183 sqd Typhoons
Also included is the Mulberry B harbour on the coast to the north of the airfield

View attachment 156233

Read more about this resource...

This was originally to be released around early June in time for the 80th anniversary of D-Day, but
got buried while i was file moving.

Martragny B-7 advanced landing ground for FS9
Four miles east of Bayeux and south of Gold Beach Normandy. Construction begun on June 14th and
operational by 0730hrs,June 25th. Home first to 19,65 and 122 sqd Mustangs, replaced form July 19th by
198,609,164 and 183 sqd Typhoons
Also included is the Mulberry B harbour on the coast to the north of the airfield

Ive used quite a few CFS2 objects for the Mulberry element of this scenery, all have given me
their blessing, but Pen has dissapeard from the community many years ago
But i'd still like to thank both Pen, and the other's for there fine objects

Liberty ship by Phil Crowther, repaint by UncleTgt
Tanker by Groundcrew, repaint by UncleTgt
Ships by Stuart277
Landing craft objects and possably Barrage Balloons by Pen32Win
and Shessi for his figure's and vehicles

Objects you should already have installed are---
Wolfi Library Objects.zip (converted to FS9 by Desert Rat),and
UT - Library objects FS9.zip by UncleTgt, converted over to 9 by me

There's no GW version as this should work out of the box

The Mulberry objects can probably be adapted for CFS2, if anyone wants to play
with them, feel free. I also have the original FSDS files available

m4.jpgm3.jpg
m2.jpg

Looks great - as always. Will you release it presently or are you waiting for the library to be fully functional?

Really?! I thought I remembered reading that when the transfer was finished "Resources" would be renamed "Library." This was how we would know that all the old stuff had been transferred and that anything new could be uploaded and not immediately get buried among the old transfers.
This is the first item I've seen mentioned in the FS9 forum, and I figured that anything new would be mentioned here.

I just scrolled through the Resources going back as far as July 9th. By the time I got that far back I was seeing so many files for each date that I figured the old stuff must have still been being transferred. Is that right? I also noticed that when I got back that far I started seeing a lot of files that had no indication of what sim they are for. I clicked one and the page that opened did show the sim, but I didn't feel up to doing that with every file, page after page.

Anyway, have I gone far enough back in July (the 9th) that I've reached all the new items?

Last edited:
Hi Mick, there has'nt been a lot released for FS9 in the past weeks, If you look in Resources/ categories/Microsoft flight simulator/FS2004 Add-ons.
You'll get less than one page of whats been released new so far, the earliest i think is by Michaelvader and his work on the Siebel 204 and dated 21 July. Now that FS9 isnt as popular as it was means we can keep track of whats new i guess.

But the library/Resource uploading seems to be working just fine

It was discovered that changing the name of the tab from resources to Warbirds Library is harder than expected. Until they come up with a cleaner way to do it we will see Resources as the tab.

Yes no probs, I use a diffent tex set, but AOK. Just thought the last Spit pic looked a lot like CFS2 texs...

Cheers

S

It was discovered that changing the name of the tab from resources to Warbirds Library is harder than expected. Until they come up with a cleaner way to do it we will see Resources as the tab.
Well, that's OK - as long as we know. Now I know and so does anyone else who reads this thread. And probably a lot of folks who figured it out before I had to be instructed.

I've noticed that there isn't much new for the older sims, and it's not just here. The "big three" only have a few new items from time to time.

And it's not just the older sims; it appears that there's not much new very often for even the newer sims. AvSim, which used to have scads of stuff all the time, now only updates once or twice a week and when they do they only have a few new items to list. FlightSim and SimV update daily but they have very little to add. :cry:

Back