• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

BAHAMAS SCENERY PACK 3-1: N + W + E (Eleuthera & Cat Island) Bahamas and Turks and Caicos

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
The This scenery pack works well with P3D V5.4 and has a a fix the altitude of MYAP and MYCI airports. Which had airplanes below runway level.

This release replaces/updates Scenery Pack 2-3. It includes everything in 2-3 (i.e., N and E Bahamas and Turks and Caicos) plus the first part of the Eastern Bahamas: Eleuthera and Cat Island. It does work for me in P3D V5.4

download here

Thank you for the info.
You are vert welcome Richard. A couple of the airports in the version you offered had runway altitude issues which this version corrects. You might could experiment with some of the newer airport bgls and see if they improve any runway issues. I know Nassau Intl in 2-3 pack was improvement. I don;t think all the airport in the version were included in this Pack 2-3 but is/was a WIP with the author.

Back