• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Bell 47G2 with PBR

euroastar350

SOH-CM-2023
Howdy all,

One of my first projects with PBR is the Jean Marie Mermaz Bell 47G2. I'm about finished and I'll have it uploaded soon.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2020-7-14_15-46-29-177.jpg
    2020-7-14_15-46-29-177.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 221
Awesome. Has anything been done to the VC regarding P3Dv4 64-bit compatibility? This helo is all the way back from the FS2002 era originally so just wondering what a compatible VC will look like. Also, what exterior textures will be included?

Thanks.

Back to the topic on hand - I'm really stoked for this. Really enjoyed this model in FS9.

I recall seeing a version released for FSX/P3D on simviation a month or so back - is this the same but updated for PBR? I also noticed I struggled with the flight dynamics a bit on that one - but I'm keen to try it when it comes out.

Will old repaints work? I have a simple but lovely NASA paint that use to use as my standard scheme for this helo.

Many thanks in advance.

dl

Back to the topic on hand - I'm really stoked for this. Really enjoyed this model in FS9.

I recall seeing a version released for FSX/P3D on simviation a month or so back - is this the same but updated for PBR? I also noticed I struggled with the flight dynamics a bit on that one - but I'm keen to try it when it comes out.

Will old repaints work? I have a simple but lovely NASA paint that use to use as my standard scheme for this helo.

Many thanks in advance.

dl

Old textures will work with this model, there are no changes to the model or mapping. The FDE was originally done for FS9 and uses a higher engine power setting to match the real life Lycoming engine, but I'm guessing it's wrecking havoc with the FDE. This version is a separate pack from what I released a month ago as this one has PBR (as mentioned) and some updated textures.

Old textures will work with this model, there are no changes to the model or mapping. The FDE was originally done for FS9 and uses a higher engine power setting to match the real life Lycoming engine, but I'm guessing it's wrecking havoc with the FDE. This version is a separate pack from what I released a month ago as this one has PBR (as mentioned) and some updated textures.

Thanks, E350!

So this FDE and the one from June are the same, then?

I'm looking forward to it, that's for sure.

dl

Do you have A2A's Accufeel installed ?
If so make sure its not activated for this heli.
Its supposed to detect heli's automatically but sometimes doesn't.

No I don't have A2A's Accufeel installed I will look into it further when I get time and see what I can do thanks anyway

John

Hi, did this model get finished and uploaded? Thanks, NC

I am trying to learn how to even start the Flysimware 47. Not successful so far.

Howdy all,

One of my first projects with PBR is the Jean Marie Mermaz Bell 47G2. I'm about finished and I'll have it uploaded soon.
attachment.php

Hi, did this model get finished and uploaded? Thanks, NC

I am trying to learn how to even start the Flysimware 47. Not successful so far.

What is your problem? I have it and it works ok for me, I had issue with starter switch only (solved, you can use this: normalized_starter_torque= 2.0 in aircraft.cfg and will be ok).

Last edited:
Back