• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Bellanca Super Viking 50% Off Sale

Lionheart

SOH-CM-2014
Hey guys,

Just to let you know, the Bellanca Super Vikings are on sale this weekend for 50% off at PCAviator.com.

This has both the turbo version and regular asperation version airfile sets, FSX 'pure' and FS2004 versions (2 in 1), features 4 panels, 2 Avionics stacks, a crazy amount of paint schemes, optional female pilot, tons of 'clickie bits' in the VC's, and........... they are fun to fly. :d

At $12.50, you are stealing it 'nicely'.

:ernae:

Bill

<!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->

Good Morning...I'm glad to see this post back up Bill...

These are some Sweeeeeeeeet aircraft.............Thank you sir....:applause::ernae::wavey:

And since I will soon be installing FS9 back I get each plane for...$2.50 each... Well,,.OK Almost $3.10 each....LOL

Thanks Bill!Waiting for the download link:jump:
Are the wings mirrored in this model?

Roberts correct, they have their own textures. Being a lover of repainting planes myself, I cant make one with mirrored textures, lol. Would drive me batty.... :d

Bill

:wavey: I buy it and it's a good plane to fly: easy and funny. It's my first product by Lionheart :redf:

Back