• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Best Sounding Cars

Based on real life and not recordings, in no particular order: Ferrari 250LM, Ferrari 412T2 (1994), Lotus 49T Cosworth and Ferrari 246T Dino (Tasman Cup 1968), and recently, a Porsche 718 Boxster GTS 4.0 that blasted it's way through our rural landscape.
:redfire:

Best sounding car? That would have been my 1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport, equipped with a 408 cubic inch V-8, Holley 750 cfm 4-barrel vacuum secondary carburetor, Edelbrock Performer intake, ported 2-V heads, Competition Cams 268H cam, Harlan Sharp roller rocker arms, forged TRW pistons, head and block milled to increase static compression to 8.8:1, steel tube headers, dual exhaust with crossover pipe and Thrush Turbo mufflers. I built that engine and I liked the way it sounded, so did my friends. They said they could tell my car from the other hot rods in the area just on the exhaust sound. I miss that car, I miss the 1980's.

From a couple of historic races, in no particular order:

Maserati 250F
Lola T70
Maserati MC12 GT1
Aston martin DBR9 V12 GT3
Corvette C2 Grand Sport
Tyrrell 012
Jordan Mugen EJ11
Jaguar XJR-9

And many more...

Back