• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Bill Elliots Epic LT

Lionheart

SOH-CM-2014
Hey Robert (Banana Bob) Rivera,

I was just curious if you were almost finished with that cool repaint of the Epic of Bill Elliots personal chariot.

:ernae:

The site had crahsed and I didnt know if you had finished it or not.

Bill

Hey Robert (Banana Bob) Rivera,

I was just curious if you were almost finished with that cool repaint of the Epic of Bill Elliots personal chariot.

The site had crahsed and I didnt know if you had finished it or not.

Bill

I'll try to finish her up today Bill :ernae:

Bob

Fantastic repaint Robert!

I am looking forward to it. If youre not finished, I can wait. No worries what so ever.

Is it possible to get a full size of the one showing all of the aircraft in flight? That needs to be on my desktop wallpaper, badly... Really bad.. Very bad...

Bill

Ok, reworked the photoreal seat leather to match the plane more, made the VC panel beige, new color shirt on Bill, plus his face and a few other things you might catch. :ernae: It's uploaded to avsim and here.

Dang, Robert!

You did an interior for it as well! First class man!

:ernae: :guinness: :ernae:

Love the leather inserts and cool red hawaian shirt.

Bill

This is a sweet one too Bill!

That one belongs to a really cool guy. I believe, according to Ryan that used to work there, that he has painted Invasion stripes on the bottoms of the wings. A real sport 'fun' plane. I might be able to get more photos of the bottoms of the wings.

Bill

That one belongs to a really cool guy. I believe, according to Ryan that used to work there, that he has painted Invasion stripes on the bottoms of the wings. A real sport 'fun' plane. I might be able to get more photos of the bottoms of the wings.

Bill

I'd like to get a good quality shot of the side and the wings! :d

Lets see if this works,

retriever.rcl

Dang, Robert!

You did an interior for it as well! First class man!

:ernae: :guinness: :ernae:

Love the leather inserts and cool red hawaian shirt.

Bill

The shirt is yours, just changed background color. :d

Thanks Bill!! :ernae:

Fantastic job on the interior. This is really a work of art. Now when can you start on N454RM? I know that green is my favorite color, wife says because it is the color of money, I would not know since I haven't seen any is awhile. That color scheme is beautiful.

Back