• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Black and white scenery

downwind

SOH-CM-2023
I have not used FSX for quite awhile, but when I booted it the other day the ground scenery was all in black-and-white tones. This happens each time I try to get the sim started. Any remedies, or am I out of luck?

It might be more helpful if you could post a screen shot of the black and white scenery, but I will take a WAG that it is corrupt or missing texture files.

I had a similar thing happen years ago. The issue was my video card was crapping out on long flights. All the textures would go white and I wasr flying in a sea of white objects.

Post your system specs.

FSX and FS9 seem to get funny at times and the issue is a corrupt FSX.CFG or fs9.cfg file. Back up your fsx.cfg file then delete it and let the SIM generate a new one

Thanks for the replies, folks. I have kept after fixing the problem and somehow now have the scenery back to normal. I now have to retrieve the Orbx stuff and re-install the many wonderful aircraft that I have collected from here; which by the way are wonderful and generously offered by many contributors over the years. See you around here!

PS: Welcome back, Ed.

Back