• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Blackbird Simulations DHC-3T Turbo Otter

PeteHam

Charter Member
The Milviz / Blackbird Simulations DHC-3T Turbo Otter seems to have disappeared from the market.

It was on the ORBX and the Blackbird Simulations site the other day.

I went looking for it today to buy it but there's no sign of it.

Does anyone have any idea as to what's happened to it please.

Pete.

It world appear according to their website that they are no longer selling P3D products or supporting them other than installation support, I guess that applies to FSX as well. Sad news! Hope my backups are intact somewhere. Update! They are still available on the Orbx Central app for the time being anyway. However they are missing from the Orbx website as PeteHam stated.

That's a shame the aircraft can't be purchased and just disappeared from the market. :sorrow:

It's still listed in ORBX Central, and I've just tried to purchase it but get a note that the product is not available.

Bugga.

Pete.

Thanks for the links.

I've tried the Premier Aircraft Design on wheels which isn't too bad.

I also have the Just Flight version, but it needed some work on the flight characteristics to stop the 'overspeed' warning coming on a bit under 120kts.

Pete.

Back