• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Blast shields Aerosoft Kitty Hawk

Cees Donker

SOH-CM-2024
The Aerosoft CV-63 USS Kitty Hawk that comes with the F-14 is great, as is the F-14 itself, but the blast shields don't erect when the aircraft is ready for launch? I used ModelconverterX to see if the blast shields are animated. They are, but nothwithstanding that, they remain flat on the deck. Any suggestions??

Cees

I Don't Have It But

Does the manual that comes with it explain anything you need to do for it to be ready to launch beyond normal FSX activation?

Cees,

I assume the Shift-W is the fold wing command. Are you sure this meets your settings?

Just a guess...

Huub

Cees,

I assume the Shift-W is the fold wing command. Are you sure this meets your settings?

Just a guess...

Huub

Huub, you're right. It must be ctrl+W which is the waterrudder that let's the plane kneel. Nevertheless, the shields remain immobile.

Cees

I did a complete new install of the F-14 extended. The animations work again! What doesn't work is the launch of the F-14. The plane kneels, but doesn't launch. Aerosoft knows of this problem and has updated files for it. I asked for these about three weeks ago. Got no reply...
Can anyone here help me to these files?

Cees

I did a complete new install of the F-14 extended. The animations work again! What doesn't work is the launch of the F-14. The plane kneels, but doesn't launch. Aerosoft knows of this problem and has updated files for it. I asked for these about three weeks ago. Got no reply...
Can anyone here help me to these files?

Cees

Have you seen this? Did you file a support ticket? https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/150096-f-14-carrier-launch-problem-fsx-steam-edition/

Back