• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

BMW Hints At Possible Arrival To NASCAR As New Manufacturer

Why would BMW even consider such a parochial series?
The NASCAR 'Target Audience' are just not into the BMW niche, BMW don't build 'Trucks' and they seem to be fixated with the EV market.
Maybe it's BMW USA clutching at straws, but let's not forget that BMW jumped (or last I looked) ship from the expensive domestic DTM.
Smoke and mirrors IMHO!
:biggrin-new:

let's not forget that BMW jumped (or last I looked) ship from the expensive domestic DTM.

Audi will leave at the end of the year, leaving BMW the sole manufacturer in DTM. BMW officials said they don't want to be alone, so they will most likely leave as well, which means DTM's death.

Audi will leave at the end of the year, leaving BMW the sole manufacturer in DTM. BMW officials said they don't want to be alone, so they will most likely leave as well, which means DTM's death.
Interesting.....

That being said, having BMW enter NASCAR IMHO would definitely up the "interesting" factor. I guess how the 2022 NASCAR "car" pans out (which as I understand it, is heavily based on the Australian Supercars model) will dictate a BMW decision....

Back