• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Brewster Buffalo F2a in production

Hi all,

Here is my Brewster Buffalo F2a which i started a little while ago but due to real life i had to stop but i now have more me time so i have picked the project back up and am slowly putting it together although it'll still be some time till its at a beta stage.

Thankyou for looking and will keep posted as it comes along.

Dave

Great looking model, Dave, I am looking forward to seeing it progress!

I trust that you will be building it better than Brewster did theirs. :d

The tubby little F2A is one of my favourite aircraft - along with the equally portly F4F. I don't know what it is about those two aeroplanes but...... they just have great appeal.

Really, really, really looking forward to this one Dave! :) Good onya mate :ernae:

How very odd - who is Jimko and why is the message "Last edited by Jimko; January 7th, 2006 at 21:13" appearing under my post? :kilroy: I wasn't even a member then. :isadizzy:

Hi all,

Thankyou for all your kind words, much appreciated.

I do hope it'll be better than Brewsters, lol. Although thats the good thing about the virtual world ...... cheaper to maintain and fix, lol.

Will keep posted.

Dave

Back