• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Bristol...

Had Ryan Newman not been his usual a$$ self and crunched Matty D's left front fender, I think he would have won. Watch Matty D, this kid is going places and less-than-competitive drivers like Ryan need to be worried about loosing their jobs to Matty D.

That was a heart breaker for Matt D. All the more so after learning that management at LFR, or Gibbs, or sponsors, want the new young kid Bell in the seat next year. It wouldn't have made any difference to those pencil pushers if he had won. But it would have been great to see. I liked Hamlin's comments about M.D. after the race. I don't think I've ever heard a winning driver ever speak in such terms about the second place driver before.

Matt D. has a ride for 2020. Good news. Apparently Paul Menard recommended M.D. for the #21 upon his retirement announcement. That's pretty cool.

Back