• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Caledonia County Airport

The quality you put on these sceneries is something outstanding. I have enjoyed all of your work you have done.

Thank you very much of your work :)

+1 .... Can't wait to visit here, with some newly acquired aircraft from Milviz and Aeroplane Heaven.
Had to set this one aside briefly to do some t-shirts for a customer. They were pretty involved, artwork had to be redrawn to be usable which took awhile. Anyway I should be back on the scenery this morning. It's mostly complete, just need to make sure everything is packaged so there are no objects without textures, etc.

The scenery looks great, I'm glad that you will be able to finish it. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Rob

Well, for some reason the 3D People I used in the scenery have turned black. I checked through MCX and they all appear fine, but get in the Sim and at this airport they all seem to have lost their textures. I did change the airport code from 6B8 to KCDA on all the file names and thought that might have been the problem however it didn't affect anything but the people. I removed all the objects I had used, deleted the bgl files associated with the people and started fresh but that had no affect, still black. Unless I can find a reason for this oddity there'll be no people on the airport.

Just saw this online

Where's your WI photoreal? LOL!

I did a Google for like Waldo, "Where In The World Is KCDA?" and this Youtube Video came up and I screenshot this.

MuS0ayQ.jpg

Back