• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Cause I could!

wombat666

Administrator
Took myself out for a run around the back roads as it was top down weather and found a few newly posted signs.
Bad idea Vic Roads........a Red Rag to a Bull.
:devilish:

TahcSR.jpg

Reduce speed to 80K???? Joking.

4tC23v.jpg

I don't think so with all those twisty bits to fang around!

t50U9b.jpg

Lurking in the grass.......to quote Ted E Bear, "Coz I can".

My Miata is much older, but still the most fun car I have ever owned. 38k miles on it. Every time I drove it is like the first time. It's my baby.

This picture is not of my actual car, but it is identical in all respects, color and condition. NC

images.jpg

Attachments

• _content.jpg
    _content.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 145
Beautiful shots Wombat666! I'm not familiar with your car. What is it? I take mine out for a spin every Sunday morning.

gzcBt0V.jpg

IZkkNuX.jpg

Mazda MX5 ND Greenhouse.
Tiny but perfectly formed.
Despite owning a restored Porsche and a replica GT40 I bought this as a daily driver as my wife was getting really grumpy at me collecting speeding fines in her BMW.............:devilish:
Trouble with owning exotic cars is the concern of driving in every day traffic, the 911 is (now) worth too much to mix it with (badly driven) crew cab trucks and SUV barges.
The GT40 was built up from a kit and I've finally tuned her up to the point where she is not exactly user friendly in traffic, plus the Federales are attracted to it like flies to doggy doo!
Good looking Mustang there, I just worked out that the engine is 2.5 times the capacity of the MX5!
:biggrin-new:

Chief, nice looking MX5, could not agree more on the fun factor.
My wife's first reaction....."How old are you? Seven?", now she pesters me for the keys when we get a sunny day.

RIu1YG.jpg

Looking forward to when I can press my go peddle a little harder, as still running in. Only another 120 miles to go, but with everybody panic buying fuel in the UK will have to be go easy.

You have a very nice collection of cars there, Wombat. There is a lot of Miatas like Chief's around here, but I've never seen one like yours. Very nice lines indeed!
I used to show the car every weekend at shows for years but covid shut most of them down. And like you, I only drive it now on Sunday mornings to avoid the extremely bad traffic and idiot drivers. I've always said, if you try to have something nice, someones going to take it away from you...
Keep taking those great shots! I love seeing what its like down under.

Ok Noddy, forgive my ignorance, what the heck is that? It's very cool! I just heard yesterday about the fuel problem in the UK. Unreal!

I had to show this to make Wombat cringe lol (I'm a good driver though). This is my daily driver, still a bit of an old redneck at heart.

o8U8T2D.jpg

RIu1YG.jpg

Looking forward to when I can press my go peddle a little harder, as still running in. Only another 120 miles to go, but with everybody panic buying fuel in the UK will have to be go easy.

What a little road rocket Noddy!!!!!
Don't stamp on the go pedal too hard, it can get expensive.

Some nice cars and photos here! :encouragement:

Here's my daily driver; nothing fancy, but it gets the job done and there's plenty of space in the back for a large wheelchair.

[FONT=&quot]
Tl4pMdC.jpg
[/FONT]

Another great looking car that we don't get in the U.S.
RIu1YG.jpg

Looking forward to when I can press my go peddle a little harder, as still running in. Only another 120 miles to go, but with everybody panic buying fuel in the UK will have to be go easy.[/QUOTE]

Greenhouse357, why I worry about 'trucks', especially the ones sold as 'Family Fun Vehicles' driven by Soccer Mums!

3qKVwQ.png

Greenhouse357, why I worry about 'trucks', especially the ones sold as 'Family Fun Vehicles' driven by Soccer Mums!

3qKVwQ.png

Which is exactly why I NEVER park between two cars when I drive my Miata. I always ALWAYS park in a end spot, as close to a curb as possible. As long as I can still walk ok, I don't care if the parking spot is a block away. I don't give them a chance to bang up against my baby! NC:biggrin-new:

Just be glad you're not driving an MG Midget! :biggrin-new:

I learned to drive a stick shift in a 1963 Midget, way back in 1969. My sister's boyfriend owned it. He would ask me if I wanted to go get gas for his car, and of course I said YES! So he'd give me the keys, and off I'd go. He had alterior motives, of course, wanting to have "alone" time with my sister:biggrin-new:. NC

I learned to drive on my sister's '59 Renault Dauphine. 3 speed and NO synchro-mesh. Crunch them gears.

download.jpeg

What kind of van is that Ferry? MrZippy, no offence, but that's almost as ugly as the Nash Metropolitan my Dad had restored and I had to drive to school when I was 16. And no, never got a date in it lol.

Back