• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Changing views with the S-key

Cees Donker

SOH-CM-2024
Somehow I lost the virtual cockpit view when using the s-key. How do I add that to the viewing cycle?

Cees

Funny you should say that...
I also lost the VC view on the S-Key, with all aircraft (P3Dv4.5). I have to set up a new view every time.

I use FSUIPC for my controller settings (an old habit from the days when my Saitek HOTAS would not communicate with the first versions of Windows 10 64-bit and FSUIPC was the only way I could get them to play nicely together!) :dizzy:

I have assigned a button on my stick to send the FSUIPC command for 'VC Forward View' and it works in either outside views or VC views. When I use the 'S' key I go to a forward view but there is no VC, I have on occasions mouse-clicked on the empty screen and sometimes the VC has appeared (slowly, part by part) as if it was being delayed/blocked by something! :unsure:

Using the FSUIPC command works every time.

MENU / Options / Controls;

Scroll down to Views and set up keys or joystick to go between next / previous category and next / previous in category. I use S / SHIFT+S to change categories, X / SHIFT+X to change within a category

Back