• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Combat Pilot Files

Snake323CO

Members +
Hello:
I know I've sent this request before, however, with the demise of Mad Catz (they are no longer in business), I REALLY would like to get my hands on the client files. I lost all my files due to a disk crash, and I'm looking for ANYONE that still has the files. Most will be in a Thunder Hawk subfolder of FSX. I know this is a lot to ask, but please, if you happen to have the files, please let me know. I was one of the developers of the add-on, and I NEED to get those files back. I am also using other avenues, but former pilots are always the best place to start..
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Jim

I don't know what happened with the files, copyright, etc, but their T-38C cockpit was looking really nice. Would it be possible to find it ( if copyright allows) anywhere?

Thank you!

Back