• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Computer monitor recommendations

Looks to be a nice lcd for the price.:ernae: Resolution is widescreen format so you'll need to enable that in your fsx.cfg :wavey:

Looks to be a nice lcd for the price.:ernae: Resolution is widescreen format so you'll need to enable that in your fsx.cfg :wavey:

I never thought of that, how is it enabled in the cfg file?

*runs off to make sure my other games/sims can handle widescreen format* :rapture:

Darrell

Just change ViewWideAspect=False to ViewWideAspect=True :)

Edit: Also, be aware that the 2D panel will appear a little s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d on a widescreen monitor......not a problem if you prefer to fly from the VC ,of course. Most modern PC games can run in widescreen 16:10 format these days :)

Thanks! It's going to be great running FSX on something besides the lowest settings :amen:

Darrell

I have the Acer 19" as my second monitor and for the money I feel it can't be beat......

I like mine alot...

I always thought Acer was an 'off brand' but after reading all the reviews, I'm sold ! I'll probably order some parts either this weekend or early next week, itching to get the new system built..

Darrell

Back