• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the #18 team

stansdds

SOH-CM-2023
Congratulations to Kyle Busch and the number 18 team on winning their second NASCAR Monster Energy Cup championship.

Not my favorite driver by a long shot. Kyle has a big mouth and ego. He is, however, a great driver and he deserves kudos for the championship.

I was out of town during "Championship Weekend" so I missed the race, but I had it recorded on YouTube TV. When I got home I watched the last 10 laps and the post race stuff. Congrats to KB. He will be in the Hall of Fame one day. The thing I noticed during the minutes after the checkered flag was his reaction, both from the in-car camera and immediately post race. Apparently many fans took offense to the fact that he didn't freak out and do back flips and mega burn outs. I have never understood this. Somebody once said "act like you expect to be be there..." KB did not act without emotion. But he did act, among other things, like he expected to be there, and I liked that. And no, I still don't forgive him for smashing that guitar trophy at Nashville some years back. :)

Back