• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Creating Slingloads in fsx se

Rhys01

Members +
Hi all

I'm new to the forum so let me start by saying hello
I have being simming since fs2000. My current sim is fsx se.
I have built a full scale MD500E simulator (my favourite helicopters) with T shape instrument panel and dual controls using authentic MD500 flight controls .
I'm trying to breathe some life into my fsx se and my helicopter cockpit by adding liftable objects. I have looked at the early Slingloads in the Sandbox liftable missions which was done along time ago
I have object placement tool installed and working and I have built a small heli base

I found an old post regarding*Slingloads here at SOH* and in the post it mentioned* the following method

There are four basic steps:

[1] Select an FSX 'liftable' object from the fsxp mission objects*HERE. Typically these have a hook 'eye' for lifting such as the MIS_top_secret_crate.

[2] Place the object using Object Placement Tool' and save as a 'Mission'.

[3] Save your flight where you'd like to start from to pick up the load and

[4] Equip your Helo with a sling by editing the saved flight file.

I have followed the instructions and I have a xml file that appears when I save as mission but I can't get it working and not sure if I have missed a step

Regards

Rhys

Back