• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Crow and Blackfoot combat

Great work Anna, if you get any better you will be equal to that Canadian fella who sometimes posts here, (though I think he cheats by getting a re-enactment group together and fudging it with badly focused photos:costumes:).

I have just been sent a 1/4 scale Hentai/Manga model, I shall pm you about (if you don't mind) as the details may not be to the liking of the forum masters.:redf::d

regards Collin:ernae:

Hello Herr Collin ! I saw the planes of Herr Foxhound . I bought the kit of a bf109G ( Hasegawa models ) Scale1/32 . I bought an airbrush too .However , I need information about "how to make a model airplane" ( The tips are welcome ). As soon as it is finished, I will show you .Best Regards Anna

Crow and Blackfoot! Those nations are part of my heritage. From my mom's side of the family, English (Grand Father) and Cherokee (Grand Mother...reservation born full blooder). From Dad's side of the family either French or German (Grand Pa...get different origins on the family name from different genealogical services) and Crow and Blackfoot (Grand Mother...reservation born, one parent was Crow the other was Blackfoot...not sure which was which).

OBIO

I like the American Indians. I ask forgiveness about killing , we did , we ,white (wo)men , to this great nation. Best Regards Anna​

Back