• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

CS Herc

expat

Charter Member
Takes some fiddling but boy it looks and flies great while still giving good immersion (lights, smoke, sound!). Dated model and paints (2008 ish) look good in 64 bit with Active Sky and some (tomato) shaders.

i8qaVkW.png

Beauty of a repaint for a civ Herc. Still a classic, just wish LM would've updated the model and removed some of the old bugs.

No bugs now having combined the LM files with some from my FSX Captain Sim install and using P3Dv4.5. Had to search around to find the right model for the stretched L-100-30.

Repaint is by Dave Sweetman. He also did the same one for the standard size Herc. They are at avsim and flightsim. He also did one for Southern Air Transport but it's not available anywhere. If anyone has it please PM me.

He also did one for Southern Air Transport but it's not available anywhere. If anyone has it please PM me.

Never mind - LOL - I decided to make my own version. Good for CIA ish missions . .

Jtrq8jG.png

Back