• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

CS Tiger

RCAF_Gunner

Charter Member 2012
Well, I know it's been around a while but with Captain Sim having their sale on I had to do it. :d I only had time for a quick flight from Victoria to Vancouver last night but I was smiling ~ just love the Tiger Meet paint scheme:

You talked me into purchasing. :costumes:

I had through about buying the Xpack several times but, didn't care for the F-117. On sale, I did.

Here's one more. :kilroy:

OK, for those who would like a more subdued CF-18/B in their hanger you can grab Dave (Dax) Sweetman's great standard paint scheme for the CS F/A-18D over at Avsim (filename = xload_rcaf_fa-18d.zip).

Dave if you frequent the SOH forums than please accept my hearty thanks for the nice addition.
:ernae:
Cheers,
Rick

Is Xload worthwhile if you already have Acceleration?

I guess that depends on how much you like F-18s. First, you need Acceleration to use XLoad because both the XLoad aircraft use the MS F-18's VC. It will install in standard FS X but then you get no sound or cockpit in either aircraft. If you want the dual seat F-18 in your hanger or the ability to have a F-18 model showing external stores (which can also be removed or selectively altered with one of the control panels) then I'd say "yes". If you were looking strictly for a F-117 then honestly I'd say "no" ~ not because the exterior isn't nice (it is) but because it doesn't include its own VC. I wanted the F-18D with that sharp looking Tiger Meet paint scheme so I considered the F-117 exterior model just a nice bonus.

If you are European, you will get four new paint schemes. I was disappointed in the paints. Not one of the two seater models is American. Also, the cockpit is still the A model.

You also get six or eight missions. Most are out of Cold Lake, Canada. Two are US Carrier fleet.

Back