• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

DC-6 Lives on Pekka Kauppis VH-BPH

BendyFlyer

Charter Member
I have been working on a small project for Pekka Kauppi who is the owner of the cockpit section of the original DC-6 VH-BPH operated by BCPA and after that many others. I did a paint of BPH for FSX and Pekka asked to to give him a hand with it to make it authentic in detail and it was a pleasure to do so. I have uploaded the finished work into the Library under P3D civilian skins. Pekka had tracked down all the original insignias and logos so they are all spot on now. Photos of the proud owner of VH_BPH are included along with its history and the repaint. Six degrees of separation I guess but incredible that not only does Pekka have the restored cockpit but the PMDG sim version of the DC-6 as well. Happy flying Pekka.

Pekka Kauppi, pääkuva.JPG.jpg_MG_7540_med.jpgdc6-n90ma-pekka.jpgtn_2021-4-23_16-31-56-35.jpg

It seems part of the upload fell under the bus of 'copyright issues' perhaps and was removed by admin from the library. I will remove the offending material which was but a copy of a web page about the history of the aircraft- nothing more) and try again! Seems that it is acceptable - not that I would have thought providing a copy of published document for any other reason than information would be a copyright issue! Nothing now from me about them in any form, they can take their own lumps!

Last edited:
Back