• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

DC Designs Su-27 Released 7/25

heywooood

Mayor Emeritus of Taco City
so this is news

Mod Edit: Released 7/25

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the plane is also listed on Just Flight's In Development page:

The price listed there is $26.99 US, although I suppose that could change between now and release. I'm watching with interest.

According to the Discord channel, its lauching tomorrow on the marketplace and Just Flight

QCBxDp.jpg
e5P7C7.jpg

The flight model seems spot on. Reminds me a lot of the old ALS Flanker in the FSX days!

Priller

The step that DC Design has made is remarkable! I like the textures. At the moment what I can see to improve are the exhausts, very different from the original, obviously in my opinion.

For those that purchased the SU-27 from the Marketplace, the SU-27 weapons package is now available on
Flightsim.to on DC Designs weapons package page:

You'll have to download all the available weapons packages and then pick what you need . Not required if you purchased from Just Flight.

It is a decent release. The sound they are using is still taken from their F-4 but they promised a native sound pack "recorded from the real Su-27" within weeks.

The autoland works well, the fly by wire spots on.

Some areas needed to be updated is the lightning and electricity. The cockpit is dark at night although instrument panel lightnings are on. The HUD goes off out of the blue sometimes and the only thing that can bring it back is swtiching off the Master AP and switching it back to ON.

Back