• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

DC9-30F Skysim FEDEX

gray eagle

SOH-CM-2024
Looking for a paint in FEDEx livery for the Skysim DC9, They did one in airborne express in the DC9-30F model.

Thanks. (P3D Compatable)

I have the 30F PK; easy to do, but did they have DC9s? Otherwise it would be fictional. Old or new scheme? Window plugs or not, etc

Last edited:
I have the 30F PK; easy to do, but did they have DC9s? Otherwise it would be fictional.
I googled for one, found DHL instead, that would also be good. Skysims ground support animaations work well with the cargo version and one
one livery is used.

Capture.jpg

In my ADD TO file, You will have to change my "panel=GB_Alias" line to whatever panel version you are using for other 33F's

Thanks a lot Mike71 for the DHL (Yellow BIrd). It is unloading at KMEM at the FedEx area. I had to make a few edits to the aircraft.cfg file before it would show in my preview screen in P3D V5.4

Capture.jpg

Glad you like it; for anyone having problems loading this repaint make sure you have a suitable "panel=" option in the aircraft.cfg entry. It works fine in P3D4.5; I do not have any higher version of P3D so far.

I had to make some change entries in P3D V5.4, I set my Aircraft.cfg entry as so: ( I changed the first entry to fltsim.1)

[fltsim.0]
title=SKY DC-9 30 USAir
sim=SKYDC930
model=
panel=G
sound=
texture=USA
kb_checklists=
kb_reference=
atc_id=N928VJ
atc_airline=USAIR
atc_flight_number=950
ui_manufacturer="McDonnell Douglas-SkySim"
ui_type="DC 9-30"
ui_variation="USAIR"
ui_typerole="Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby="SKY Simulations"
description=Sky Simulations\Mc Donnell Douglas DC-9 30\nCopyright Sky Simulations 2017\nwww.skysimulations.com
visual_damage=1

Back