• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Dietrich Mateschitz

wombat666

Administrator
Dietrich Mateschitz, the Austrian who co-founded the Red Bull energy drink empire and established the Formula 1 team of the same name, has died at the age of 78.
Mateschitz leaves a lasting and profound legacy on Formula 1, and the sporting world more broadly.
Mateschitz co-founded the Red Bull energy drink empire and established the Formula 1 team of the same name, before sister outfit Scuderia AlphaTauri (previously ‘Scuderia Toro Rosso) also became a fixture of the gr
However, his influence extended far beyond Formula 1, and far beyond motorsport, Red Bull owning multiple football teams, supporting a wide array of sporting endeavours, including the KTM factory MotoGP and rally-raid teams, Triple Eight Race Engineering Supercars operation which won the Repco Bathurst 1000 again a fortnight ago, the weekend when Max Verstappen also clinched the World Drivers’ Championship title with Red Bull Racing for a second year in a row.

I understood he was already ill for quite some time. He will definitely be missed, but the man leaves quite a legacy and hopefully his heirs leave his legacy intact. I never tasted his products, but I sure enjoyed his planes.....

8yhR2nQ.jpg

Cheers,
Huub

Back