• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Dino's (now freeware) Typhoon - control surface issues

delta_lima

Charter Member 2015
Hello,

First, a big thanks to Dino for recently releasing all his models.

I downloaded the v1.3/64-bit version and the PBR update and installed it in my P3Dv4.5 setup. I noticed that the canards are full drooped, even when hydraulics and full systems are running. By all accounts the plane files ok, but visually something is amiss.

Similarly, the spoiler does not visually extend/retract. Toggling the key I've set for it does indeed produce a visible slowing/reaccelerating response, but no visual movement. I've combed the manual as well a helpful startup video on YT, and I've confirmed all my generator/bus/ controls on the right panel are in the forward position.

Anyone else notice this?

Thanks,

dl

dl - hitting the FCS reset switch on the left console next to the throttles usually gets things lined up for me. If you haven't tried it might be worth a shot!

Chris

Back