• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Dirt Rally 2.0

Ferry_vO

Retired SOH Administrator
Picked up the complete edition in the last Steam sale for €9.99. Love how it feels and looks, but damn is it difficult! Going to need a lot more practice, this isn't a simple game for sure.

Germany:

[FONT=&quot]
6JEi417.jpg

Argentina:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
mdT66wS.jpg

Australia:

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
3l7Jgtb.jpg
[/FONT]

Tried to get it running twice Ferry!
So frustrated with it I 'returned' it once but decided to give it one more run, might load it up for a third time and see if it works on my latest build.
It certainly looked promising!
I have WRC9 in a holding pattern as well, once I get all the other 'stuff' sorted I'll give that a run.
:encouragement:

It's a bit of a shame there are no more current WRC cars in Dirt 2.0, but with about 80 others to choose from over a 60 year span I don't think this will get boring soon.

Loving this game, but still competing with the olympic spirit to be honest...

[FONT=&quot]
8HHcI7N.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
bOzJ3pe.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
HdkGrwI.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
MU9li4L.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There is a sale this weekend, complete GOTY edition for €9.99 until tomorrow, so a good time to pick it up. Expect a lot of frustration in the first hours though. Bringing the car home in one piece and driving it really fast do not go together...

Back