• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Driver install problems.

Rezabrya

On Another Planet
I am trying to update my graphics drivers to the latest 191.07 Nvidia drivers. I was running 190.38 before. I uninstalled the old driver through device manager, deleted the driver folder, restarted into safe mode, ran the driversweeper utility, restarted into normal mode, and then installed the new driver. I restarted and when windows loaded again it came up with this error
error.jpg

I have reinstalled twice now and it does this everytime. What would be my best course of action? I am running Windows Vista SP2 64 bit with a GTX 260 GPU.

If mermory doesn't fail me right now, I fixed this error by opening said nvapps.xml and editing out the faulty line.
I think it was something about a "laucher" .exe or something.

Anyways, take a screenshot of the file's "area of interest" (around line 861, column 47), post it up here and I'll tell you what to delete.

Alright, change the whole line so that it just reads:
<PROFILE Label="Battlefield 1943">

(Basically delete everything between the quotation mark after the "3" and before the ">")

Seems that Nhancer has a problem with those "Itemtype" entries. Hence I suggest searching for more entries of this kind in nvapps.xml.

A backup wouldn't be a bad idea either before you edit anything.

Back