• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

EAL DC-3

Duckie

SOH-CM-2024
Here's another one. This time one from a former employer of mine, Eastern Air Lines. Its awaiting approval by admins and should be available soon. Hope you enjoy it.

-2024-jul-31-002.jpg-2024-jul-31-004.jpg-2024-jul-31-014.jpgEAL N15567 B-W.jpg

Well, I didn't. I was a ramp operations manager.
Cool You must have handled Eastern A300s, L1011s, 727s, and Constellations that I flew as passenger on Eastern flights to Canada and to Orlando as well as to Bermuda.

Regards,

Aharon

Cool You must have handled Eastern A300s, L1011s, 727s, and Constellations that I flew as passenger on Eastern flights to Canada and to Orlando as well as to Bermuda.

Regards,

Aharon
All recips were gone when I got there. Everything from the DC-9 on except the 747.

Sorry. Again with the slang. "Recip" = Reciprocating (piston) engines. All "recip" propeller driven airliners were gone when I got there.

Back