• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

EGNR Hawarden Airbus factory

klnowak

Charter Member
EGNR Hawarden is one of four Airbus locations in Europe which has its own airport. Here the wings of various types of aircraft are manufactured by Airbus, which are then transported to the other locations with the A330 Beluga.
Corresponding implementations in FSX and P3D are already available for the three other locations in Toulouse, Sevillia and Hamburg-Finkenwerder.
Since I've been experimenting a little with the A330 Beluga XL lately, I decided to create my own implementation of Hawarden to fill the gap in the simulator.

Here are the first pictures from the construction and test phase.

40633734xg.jpg

40633736ka.jpg

40633738de.jpg

40633740if.jpg

Very impressive!!! Did you all this only with library objects? That looks pretty consistently and high detailed. Your skills regarding dynamic lighting usage are getting better and better - Good job :applause:

Very impressive!!! Did you all this only with library objects? That looks pretty consistently and high detailed. Your skills regarding dynamic lighting usage are getting better and better - Good job :applause:

Hi Manfred,

thanks for the flowers :). Most of the buildings (about 90 %) are done in SketchUp. Just about 10 % are library objects. but not everything is complete reality. Did not get enough photo material fore that.
But if you will see a aireal photo from harwarden you will see .... its very close to reality.

40640432xo.jpg

greetings
Klaus

That's what I want to hear - the objects look so much better than any library models. What an improvement of developing :applause:
Your method is close to my - I work with GoogleEarth and combine it with any photographs I can find in the world wide web.
Amazing, in this time period you designed the whole airport I had finished half the Brüggen buildings at most.
Really looking forward to the completed project....

Back